Rhode Island Commercial Information Exchange Teams Up With Commerce RI
Thursday August 27, 2015 - Commercial real estate professionals take note! The Rhode Island Commercial Information Exchange (RICIE) has joined forces with Commerce RI, the State of Rhode Island's economic development organization. RICIE's database of commercial properties for sale or lease can now be seen on Commerce RI's website, GreaterRI.com. Now RICIE's full-service members will not only have their listings shared with more than 40 syndicated sites nationwide like Google and Catylist.com, but also through GreaterRI.com, the site that exists to help attract and retain businesses to and in the Ocean State.
RI Listings entered into RICIE must contain the following fields to appear on GreaterRI.com:
- Property Type (Site or building)
- Broker Company Name
- Building / Land Type (industrial, office, commercial, etc.)
- Status (Available, unavailable)
- Available (Acres for sites, sq.ft. for buildings)
- Listing Type (ex. Office for Sale, Office for Lease)
Make sure your commercial listings are marketed worldwide with a full-service membership with RICIE!